One of my most well-known creations is My Perfect Custom Rice Krispie Treats Recipe.
Because there is just the right quantity of marshmallow, it is the best recipe for rice crispy treats.
Perfectly easy, gooey, and buttery no-bake recipe.
Today in this article, I am going to be taking you through how to make rice Crispy treats with marshmallows, rice cereals and butter just in the right amounts in order to achieve the best custom rice crispy treats for your taste.
You might want to check one of our latest posts on Twisters menu prices- restaurant price list
These are my custom Rice crispy Treats!
The problem is this. I’m addicted to Krispie treats.
There isn’t a marshmallow cereal treat I haven’t enjoyed.
I’ve made my fair share of marshmallow treats, but it all began with this recipe for the most ideal homemade rice krispie treats ever.
Even though I have a ton of entertaining variations, I always return to this recipe. It’s absolute perfection on its own, and I’m sure that after trying it just once, you’ll be addicted!
Today there is no need to brown butter. There is no sea salt or dulce de leche.
My rice crispy treat recipe uses just rice krispie cereal, marshmallows, and butter in the right amounts.
Crispy Treats OR Krispie Treats?
Krispie Treats or Crispy Treats?
And while we’re at it, how do you pronounce this delectable best rice crispy treats?
Do you mean Krispie Treats or Crispy Treats?
It seems like a very mixed bag to me!
Although I totally support the spelling with a “k,” I am aware that “c” has a sizable following.
How To Make Rice Krispie Treats
How to make rice Crispy treats with marshmallows
We’re talking krispie treat recipes today. The EXACT right proportions of marshmallows to crispy bits.
Recipes: The best chewy rice krispie treats recipe
Let me first say that most the best rice crispy treats recipes is to use really basic and universal ingredients, but it’s all about amounts!
- Crispy rice cereal: In essence, Rice Krispies cereal or any other type of cereal, whether it be fruity or not.
- Marshmallows: Although you can use larger-sized marshmallows, I like to use small marshmallows in my recipe since I feel that they melt more quickly and evenly.
However, the magic is in the additional minis you add at the end that don’t completely melt, so I definitely advise mini-sized.
- Butter: I use the salted.
- kosher salt: Magic happens, my friends, when you add a pinch to this while melting the marshmallows!
How To Prevent rice Krispie Treats From Getting Hard
- Lessen the ‘marshmallows’ cooking time. Remove them from the heat as soon as they have barely begun to melt. The marshmallows will get hard if you keep cooking them. Consider it like candy, the longer the sugar is boiled, the harder the candy becomes.
- Once the cereal has been added, avoid overstirring the mixture. If you stir the cereal too much, it will break up a lot and become dense when you pack it in the pan.
- Make sure not to pack the mixture too tightly into the pan. You want your goodies to be mushy and light, not too compact if you press it down too hard.
- Properly and airtightly store them! I’ll expand on this a little bit later.
How much marshmallows for rice krispie treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 5-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for our rice krospie treats
If you want to change up the traditional, this is how to do it!
- Cut-up Candy. When adding your extra marshmallows, combine this with around 1 cup of chopped candy. The heat from the melting marshmallows can cause any chocolate candies you add to melt a little, but it won’t hurt you.
- Variety Cereals. In this recipe, you can substitute another cereal for the custom Rice Krispie treats recipe. There are so many options, like Froot Loops, Cocoa Krispies, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Vanilla essence: Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to your melted marshmallows to give your rice krispie treats a distinctive touch! Delicious!
- Cinnamon. Immediately after melting the marshmallows, a little cinnamon was added to make the custom rice krispie treats really good.
How To Store – Best rice krispie treats recipe
Rice Krispie Treats, in my opinion, are always best when eaten the same day, but if stored properly, they can last up to 3 days.
Don’t cut them into bars if you’re making them for the next day.
On the day you plan to serve, chop the food after sealing the pan completely with plastic wrap.
If you decide to chop them and have leftovers, you can keep them in a sizable zip-top bag or an airtight plastic or glass container!
The key is to keep them airtight if you want to get the best rice krispie treats
The krispie treats should never be kept in the refrigerator.
It will make them incredibly challenging.
Can the custom crispy rice treats Be Freezed?
Sadly, no. The freezer is not a good place to keep this dish. They get quite chewy and hard.
The perfect rice krispies treat recipe is easy, gooey, and sweet! Loaded with marshmallows!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 8 cups, plus 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Crispie Cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray, set aside.
- Melt butter in a sizable pot over low heat. Add 8 cups of small marshmallows while continuously stirring after the butter has melted.
- Remove the marshmallows from the flame once they have just begun to melt, then toss in the salt and cereal until the cereal is thoroughly coated. Add the remaining 2 cups of small marshmallows by stirring.
- Mixture should be poured into the pan and evenly pressed in.
- Before cutting into squares, allow it cool fully.