How to Delete a Zoosk Account
Maybe it’s time to cancel your Zoosk account if you’re scrolling through matches on the dating site and just can’t seem to connect with anyone. Consider switching to one of Zoosk’s rivals, like Match or eHarmony. In any case, to remove your Zoosk account, you must adhere to these guidelines.
Go to www.zoosk.com in your web browser and log in to delete your Zoosk account. When the drop-down menu appears, click on your profile picture and choose Account Settings. To deactivate, click Edit next to “Account Status.” Click Deactivate to confirm your decision, and then explain your decision to Zoosk.
You got everything, right? If not, we’ll outline the entire procedure for you below.
Detailed instructions for how to cancel a Zoosk account
1. Go to www.zoosk.com and log into your Zoosk account.
If you need assistance remembering how to log into and out of Zoosk.
2. Access your Zoosk profile, and then edit your Zoosk account settings.
Click on your profile photo in the top-right corner of Zoosk’s home page to proceed to the next step. Following the appearance of a drop-down menu, select Account Settings.
3. Edit your Zoosk account status, and then deactivate your Zoosk account.
If you haven’t already, click the Account tab on the left side to access the settings specific to your account. Click Edit next to “Account Status” at the bottom. Clicking it should cause the Deactivate button to appear.
4. Confirm that you wish to permanently delete your Zoosk account.
When you deactivate your Zoosk account, a confirmation page will appear, informing you of the things you will lose access to. Click Deactivate to close your Zoosk account if you’re certain you want to.
5. Tell Zoosk why you’re leaving.
Your reason for deactivating your account will be questioned by Zoosk. Select a choice by clicking the button next to it, and then select Continue.
Notes on deleting your Zoosk account
- Be sure to cancel your Zoosk subscription (if you have one) before you decide to delete your account. Instructions for doing so can be found at this Zoosk help article.
- When you delete your Zoosk account, your profile will be made invisible to other Zoosk users, and you will lose any “Connections” (people whom you have liked and who have liked you back) that you have made. You will also lose access to your Zoosk coins and any other benefits that you had while you were subscribed to Zoosk.
- If you are using the Zoosk mobile app and do not have access to a computer in order to delete your account, see this help article on Zoosk.