How To Cancel A Hud App Subscription
One of the top hookup dating sites on the planet is Hud. The service does not allow for serious dating, but one cannot register for free. There are a variety of subscription plans available, with options for one month, three months, six months, and a year. Can you cancel your Hud app subscriptions? If so, what procedure should you use?
The automatic subscription feature of the Hud app instantly deducts the scheduled payments when the time expires. To manually stop this, you must cancel your Hud app subscription.
Depending on whether you use an Apple or Android phone, there are different cancellation methods:
How To cancel a Hud App subscription?
Canceling subscription on apple phone
- Open your Apple phone’s settings and tap on your name
- Then tab on subscription, and you will receive a list of different subscriptions you have on the phone
- Then select the subscription you wish to manage ( in this case, choose the Hud app)
- Once you select the Hud subscription, please scroll down to the cancel option and click on it
Canceling the Hud subscription on Android phone
- Go to Google play store( the one you signed up the app on)
- Click on the menu, and you will get a list of option
- Select subscriptions from the list
- Chose HUD- casual dating app subscription
- Then scroll down and choose the “cancel subscription” option
- Click finish, and your subsequent subscriptions will be canceled instantly.
What happens when you cancel a Hud subscription?
To access the Hud app’s settings and features, you must have a subscription. You can choose to end your subscription at any time and still use the app’s features and services. You won’t be able to use these features after the subscription expires. As a result, in order to access the app, you must be a subscriber to the same package or another one. The subscription cancellation also prevents any funds from being deposited into the app.
How to delete the Hud account?
- Go to your app account.
- On the top left side, tap on your profile to open the profile’s settings.
- Then scroll down until you get to the “delete my account” option
- You will be given two options;
All of your information will be saved if you choose this option, allowing you to reactivate your account if you change your mind.
Then there is the delete option, which enables you to completely end the account.
In this instance, select the delete option, enter a justification for account deletion, and select OK.
Once you delete your Hud account, you will lose:
- All profile information
- Chat history, messages and photos shared
- Views and likes of your profile will be lost.
How to deactivate the Hud account?
Your Hud account will become inactive, much like being put on hold.
All of your information will be kept as a result, but you won’t get messages or other notifications. The procedure is the same as deleting the account; you just select the PAUSE option.
The Hud app can be disabled as shown here:
- Go to your app account
- On the top left side, tap on your profile to open the settings of the profile
- Scroll down to the “delete my account.”
- Then select PAUSE and finish
Does deleting or deactivating the Hud account cancel the subscription
The response is no! You will continue to be charged for the package you subscribed to if you delete the account before canceling the subscription.
Therefore, before deleting your account, follow the instructions for canceling the subscription.
What is the difference between deactivating and deleting the Hud app?
Deactivating entails putting your account on pause so that you can return to it later. In such circumstances, all personal data, including profile information, lives, and views, will be kept private.
However, if you delete my account, you will lose everything and it will be gone forever.
These guidelines show you how to cancel a subscription, deactivate your account, and delete your account if you’re fed up with the Hud app and want to shut your account or believe the subscription is depleting your savings.
To prevent future deductions of the package money, keep in mind that you must cancel your membership before deactivating and deleting your account.