How To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On TikTok – Blocking people is one of the features of the video-sharing platform. People stop others from interacting or seeing their videos because of many reasons.
Such reasons are verbal assault, silly plays, and crossing boundaries. Sometimes even emotional or psychological oppression is among the reasons.
Read also: How To Download A Video From Facebook On All Devices
But, if you wish to do the same to your users you are not comfortable with, then this article is for you. This post will cover topics on how to know, how to block, and unblock people on the popular video-sharing app. Read on to know these tips.
How To Know If Someone Has Shut You Out on TikTok
This area will cut down and the three ways to know if someone has restricted you on TikTok. The three ways are:
- The following list
- Tags and comments
- To Check
The tips below will guide and clarify:
- Ensure the app is open on your gadget
- Locate your profile symbol and click the following option.
- Find the username
- If the search does not bring the exact name you searched for then the user has blocked you.
Tags and comments
Tags and comments are the easiest ways to check if any user blocks you. All you have to do is:
- Visit the person’s post to see if your tags and comments are still there.
- If after checking, none of those are found, you are likely restricted by the person.
Finding is the known familiar way to check for something. Even if it is not on a social platform. These segment will guide you
- Ensure to open the application.
- Proceed to click the discover option.
- Follow the link and look for the person’s name
- If the search does not yield any result then you are clogged.
How You Can Restrict A User on TikTok
There are many reasons why users might want to curtail others. The reasons may range from verbal abuse, oppression, and dislike. Whatever is the matter don’t panic because this section will help you out.
- Ensure the app is open on your device.
- Go to the discover option and click
- Selecting the Me option is an additional option. You can now move over and tap the next button that appears. Then enter the username you wish to prevent from reading your profile in the search field.
- Navigate to the right side and tap the three dots.
- Follow the Select button to take action.
Note: After taking the block action, the blocked user will not be able to view or see any of your posts. Neither will you be able to see theirs too.
How You Can Unfreeze Someone on TikTok
You may want to unblock people you stopped from interacting with and viewing your videos on Tiktok. The below tips will help you achieve that.
- On your mobile machine find the app.
- Click the discover button and find your desired name
- Go to the discover option and put in the desired username.
- Moving over and clicking the three dots on the right side of the menu page is another option. then go to block, followed by privacy and safety.
- Click on the Unblocked data near the user. Your intention to unblock the person was successful.Source: jemmyblog.com