How to Lock Your Facebook Profile – Are you trying to find ways to make your Facebook Profile more private and secure? If so, this article will help you and offer a solution. Only your friends will be able to see your activity if you restrict your page on the chat network.
It prevents people who are not acquaintances from seeing your newsfeed. As well as other members of the public. After the action, all your activities become invisible to users who are not your friends.
Read: How To Create A Snapchat Account On Any Device
There will be no more room for external postings to appear on your newsfeed after enabling it. Individuals who are not your friends will be unable to see your profile photo. Continue reading to learn more. This includes how to restrict and unlock your profile across all devices.
What Impact Does Restricting Your Facebook Profile Have on Your Account?
Some users might worry about how limiting their portfolio might impact their Facebook profile accounts. But, rather than affecting your profile, the feature will grant you some kind of privacy. But, there will be a few modifications, such as:
- Your timeline is only accessible to and viewable by your friends.
- Only your friends will be able to see your full-size profile picture and cover photo.
- Only your friends will see the public postings you create.
- Only a fraction of your information will be accessible on the social media app.
- Only your friends will be able to see your stories.
- There will be a review of tags and profiles available.
- Your most recent items will only be visible to your friends.
- Be aware that limiting your online profile has no impact on your platform presence.
- How to Freeze Your Portfolio With Your PC in Easy Steps
- You can use any computer, including a Macbook, a Windows PC, etc., to enter your account and freeze it.
- The first step is to launch your favorite web browser, such as Chrome, and navigate to the website.
- Then access your profile.
- To get to your personal page, click on your image in the top right corner of the site.
- Click the three parallel circles in the area below your username on your profile screen.
- On the following page, pick the lock profile.
- Then click the profile icon.
- You’ve finished the process of restricting your account.
Simple Methods For Putting Out Your Facebook Acct Portfolio On Your Cellphone
You can restrict your Facebook account by following the instructions below. Use any mobile device of your preference, such as an iPad, an Android, or an iPhone.
- After launching the app on your smartphone, choose the three dots in the top right corner of the menu screen. Take note that the right side of the bottom page will have these three horizontal dots on an iPhone or iPad.
- On the next menu screen, choose your profile.
- Select the three parallel points that are under your name on the personal page.
- Select “Profile Settings” from the list.
- Pick the lock profile option after that.
- Select the option to restrict your identity on the following screen.
- The app will restrict your identity so that only your friends can view it.
How Do I Unlock My Facebook Account Across Every Gadget?
If necessary, there is a feature for unlocking your profile. All you need to do is pay attention to the simple instructions below. It will guide you in accomplishing your goal.
- Ensure that the social app is workable on the computer or any other device you may be using, such as a smartphone.
- Click on the three straight dots on the screen after seeing your profile.
- Then click the profile unlock symbol to access it.
- When you have opened it, select the unlock option to verify the action.