Your Badoo account has now been suspended for 30 days. You only need to log back into your Baddo account during this time to reactivate your Badoo account.
How to Delete Badoo Account on App
Follow the steps below to permanently delete your Badoo account if you’re using the official Badoo app for Android.
- Open the Badoo app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on settings to the top right >> account from the app menu.
- Tap on phone number/email and you will be redirected to a new interface where an option to delete your Badoo profile or Badoo account will be presented to you.
- Select or tap “Delete account” option.
- Tap on “Delete your account” and tap on the “Continue” tab to proceed.
- Ignore the Badoo premium offers and tap “delete my account.”
- Choose the reason why you want to delete your Badoo account and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Confirm to delete your Badoo account.
A green popup carrying a successful message that you have successfully deleted your Badoo account will appear.
How to Delete Badoo Account on iPhone
You will experience a similar approach deleting your Badoo account on your iPhone/iPad.
- Sign in to your Badoo account on the app.
- Tap “Profile” >> “Settings.”
- Find and tap on “Account.”
- Tap “Delete Account.”
- You will be asked “are you sure you want to delete your Badoo account, select “Delete your account” and tap “Continue.”
- Tap “No, delete my account” when Badoo premium offers appear or popup.
- Badoo will pop up a survey to know why you are leaving. Choose from the options available or choose others and state the reason why you choose to delete your Badoo account.
- Tap on “Continue” to delete your account permanently on Badoo.
- Input your password when you are asked to do so to confirm your account deletion.
Badoo will send an email to your account email address confirming your action and stating that you have 30 days grace to reactivate your Badoo account or it will enter into a permanent deletion period after that.