- Boot up your iOS device and tap Settings.
- Next, tap iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, and then tap View Apple ID from the resulting menu. If you are not already signed in, you will be required to enter your Apple ID password.
- To view the subscriptions you administer through iTunes, tap Subscriptions (or Manage Subscriptions on older versions of iOS). Tap eHarmony then.
- To terminate your eHarmony subscription, tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm at the bottom of the offered options.
How to finally delete your eHarmony account once your subscription expires
After canceling auto-renewal and paying for your eHarmony subscription in full, you must wait until your subscription expires. Then, you can deactivate your eHarmony account through your account and billing options, identical to how you cancelled your subscription.
Simply follow these procedures to achieve this:
- Go to eharmony.com in your web browser and log in.
- Click on your profile photo from the home screen. Then, from the resulting drop-down menu, click Account Settings.
- Once you’re on your settings page, click Billing.
- Scroll down the page to the “Subscription Status” window at the bottom. In the bottom-right corner, if your subscription has expired and there are no outstanding payments, you will see the Close Account option. Click here.
- A dialog box will appear informing you of the potential ramifications of deleting your account. If you continue to want to close your account, click Yes, Close My Account.
The subsequent window will confirm the closure of your account. Click Reactivate if you change your mind and wish to reopen it. Otherwise, click Sign Out to conclude.
Why can’t I delete my account, even though I cancelled my subscription?
There are two frequent causes for this. The most likely explanation is that your most recent eHarmony membership has not yet expired. Cancelling your subscription only prevents it from automatically renewing; it remains active until the end of the period for which you have paid. You may continue to use eHarmony’s premium services until that date, but you will not be able to delete your account until after that date has passed.
The other possibility is that you have not paid in full for one or more of your prior subscriptions. Remember that if you choose to pay for a subscription in installments, you are obligated to pay for all of those installments, even if you cancel the subscription before the end of the term.
What do I do if I don’t want my personal information on eHarmony anymore?
Can I rejoin eHarmony later with the same profile and matches?
Certainly, if you simply close your account! Simply sign in and click Re-Open My Account. Your profile information, photos, and potential matches will be waiting for you.
However, if you also requested that your information be removed from eHarmony, you will be required to create a new profile from scratch, which includes retaking the compatibility questionnaire. In addition, your previous matches will have been removed, so there is no assurance that you will receive the same ones this time.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about how to delete your eHarmony account! If it led you to love, then congrats! If not, you may want to peruse our full section of online dating service tutorials to see if another website or app better suits your needs. There are a plethora of additional online social tools that you can use to find friends and romantic partners, and we offer tutorials on how to use the most popular ones! Best wishes for your romantic endeavors in the future!