How To Share TikTok Videos on My WhatsApp Status?
We assume you already have TikTok installed on your phone unless you told us otherwise. In that case, you can get the app from the Play Store or the App Store and enter your login information. Once you’ve entered your login information, start the app.
You can use the simple instructions listed below to learn how to share an interesting TikTok video directly to your WhatsApp status. You can actually share a TikTok video to your WhatsApp status directly from the TikTok platform if you find it to be interesting.
- Scroll through the feed on your mobile device by opening the TikTok app.
- You can share a video by tapping the share button (curved arrow) at the bottom right corner.
- Choose WhatsApp’s “Status” icon.
- Select “WhatsApp” from the menu.
- Select “My Status” from the menu.
- At the bottom right, tap the “next” button.
- Under the video, you can add any text you want.
- Send the video to your WhatsApp status by tapping the blue arrow icon below.
How To Share TikTok Videos With My WhatsApp Contacts?
TikTok videos can be shared with specific contacts via WhatsApp by following these steps:
- Your mobile device must be open to use TikTok.
- Check out the feed until you find an interesting video.
- Right below the share icon, tap the share icon.
- The “WhatsApp” option will appear.
- Share the TikTok with the contacts you choose.
- Click “Next” in the bottom right corner.
- To send, tap the “Send” button in the top right corner, and add text if you wish.
How To Share Recorded TikTok Videos on WhatsApp?
If you have uploaded a video to TikTok, you have the option to share it with a contact. The procedure is simple in this instance, with only a few minor variations.
The process basically works as follows:
- Get the TikTok app for your smartphone.
- The “Profile” tab can be found at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Take a look at your profile page and choose a video.
- To share the video, tap the three dots at the bottom right.
- “Save video” should be selected.
- Install the WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
- Share your TikTok in the chat you want.
- Click the “+” button in the bottom left corner.
- From the menu, select “Photos & Videos.”
- The saved TikTok will be displayed.
- Added some text if you wish, and clicked the blue arrow.
Advantages of promoting TikTok with WhatsApp
By adding a connection between your WhatsApp and TikTok accounts, you can effectively boost your sales. We’ll go over the benefits of linking your WhatsApp account to your TikTok account in this section.
1. A more efficient message management process.
2. You can add tags to every customer that include details about that particular customer.
3. By selecting the Statistics button, you can view the statistics for each of your messages.
4. The capacity to use WhatsApp to communicate with numerous agents