How To Turn Dark Mode On Snapchat On Android and iOS Devices – Dark mode or theme is a Snapchat feature that allows you to access your account with a dark background. It helps you access the app in a different from the default mode, the light mode.
Turning on dark mode on your Snapchat profile is a good choice, especially for the eyes. It is healthier for people with eye disorders because it will be dim. It is better because it will help with sleep disruption.
Read: How to Sign up on Facebook
The feature uses less battery percentage which will give you a long-lasting battery. It helps one to avoid disturbing people who are close to them. Sometimes the dark theme is the best choice in some places. Such places may be a movie cinema, a dark room, night parties, and many others.
Read on as we bring the easy-to-follow steps on how to make the feature available on both Android and iOS.
How To Make Dark Mode Available on Your Snapchat Account Using iOS
To make your account in the app dark on your iPhone or iPad gadget you need to follow the below guide:
- As a first step ensure your Snapchat account is accessible on your iOS gadget
- Go to where you have your profile icon and open
- Go ahead and select the option on the top left-hand side of the page
- After that open the settings page
- Scroll down to where there is App Appearance and look out for Dark mode
- After seeing the option you are looking for (dark mode), click on it
- Three different choices will pop up, select the always dark option and you are good to go.
How To Make Dark Mode Available on Your Snapchat Account Using Android
To achieve the dark theme option on your android gadget. You need to access your settings app on your smartphone. After opening the app, head over to the dark theme and change it. Your phone and everything in it will change from light to dark theme.
But, if this was not successful on some devices, you will need to follow the below steps to get it. Some gadget you may have difficulty with includes Samsung and OnePlus.
- The initial step is to open the build information
- After opening the build information, you will need to select developer mode.
- Continue to click on it until you have access to the developer mode options
- When you gain access it will open as a new screen in the settings app
- Then you can now return to the main settings app
- On the settings app, look for the developer icon and open it.
- Then click on the dark mode icon
- Immediately your Snapchat profile will turn to your desired theme.