How To Delete Snapchat Messages, Conversations, And Stories – Sometimes you send a message to someone on snapchat and you don’t know how to get rid of it before the other party reads it. You may also like to hide a conversation you find embarrassing or unfit for your personality. But you don’t know to go about all these things.
Read: 5 Simple Ways To Login To Your Tik Tok Account
Continue reading this article to guide you on how to get rid of stories. This post will also help you to trash unwanted messages in the chat feed, and in the app.
Steps To Trash Your Messages In The Chat Feed
If you want to get rid of some texts you don’t need them again. This section will guide you:
- Make sure your profile on the app is open on your machine
- Proceed to select the profile icon on the left-hand side of the screen
- Then head over to open the gear option on the right-hand side
- It will take you to the next screen which is the settings page
- Look for clear conversations in the account actions and follow up
- Immediately all the contact you have chatted with will show up
- Then click on the X sign that is close to the particular user you wish to get rid of the messages
How To Get Rid Of Your Messages In The App
The app gives room for deleting or to unsend texts. You can only take this action if the text is not read or seen by the other user. After taking the action, the message will be out on both parties’ gadgets.
- The first procedure is to ensure the app is open on your machine.
- Then head over to the text you in the chat you want to get rid of.
- Click and hold on to the desired text
- A message box will pop up and you will see the delete button. Select it.
- You will have to confirm the course of action to be sure you want to do it.
- You have deleted the desired message from the chat.
- The other person will not see the message after getting rid of it. But they will get a notification about it.
Easy Way To Get Rid Of Your Stories In The Snapchat App
The duration for stories in the app is a day (24 hours). You can delete it anytime you need to if necessary.
- After opening the social app, select the profile icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then open my story and head over to the one you want to remove and select it.
- Select the trash option.
- Click on the delete button to enable the confirmation of the action.
- You can also download the story to have it in your gadget before getting rid of it.